TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.shichidauk.com is a site operated by Tej Chandra Training Centre, UK.
Tej Chandra Training Centre (“Shichida UK”)
Company registration number: 10556834
Company registration address: 175 WOKINGHAM ROAD, READING
RG6 1LT .
Personal data entered this website is treated as confidential and will be dealt with in accordance with Data Protection Act 1988.
Shichida UK is the licensee of all the Intellectual Property rights on our site, and in the material published throughout it. Those works are protected by copyright law and treaties around the world. The content of this website is protected under the Intellectual Property laws of England and Wales. All such rights are reserved. You acknowledge that you must not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce the website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights on our website.
Limitation of Liability
Third Party Linking
The website may refer to other websites or provide links to third party websites, use of these other websites is entirely at the users own risk. Where our website provides links to third party websites these links are provided for your information only. Shichida UK have no control over the content of those websites and therefore this should not be seen as an endorsement from Shichida UK.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This section sets out the terms and conditions that apply to the parents and students participating in the Free Trial.
1. By undertaking the Free Trial in a Shichida UK centre, the parent is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Free Trial is for a maximum of two consecutive weeks of Shichida UK.
3. The Free Trial must commence on a day within the month of October and January 2018. For the avoidance of doubt, Sunday 1 October – Wednesday 31 January 2018 inclusive.
4. Parents and the child must attend an enrollment session as part of the Free Trial and complete the assessment form, to ascertain the correct starting point for their Shichida Method Program.
6. Parents must sign a Data Protection Consent Form as part of the Registration process.
7. The Free Trial cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Shichida UK.
8. Should the child continue to attend Shichida Method sessions after the Free Trial, fees for Shichida UK will be payable Immediately on registration form duly signed.
9. Shichida UK and the Instructors reserve the right to refuse the use of the Free Trial offer at their absolute discretion.
10. Spaces are subject to availability.
11. Parents must notify the Instructor immediately if they wish to discontinue the Free Trial or are unable to attend a study center session which they have booked with the Instructor.
12. During the Shichida Method sessions, parents are required to attend the session with child in the classroom at all times and participate in the sessions as directed by the Instructor.
14. The Free Trial can only be used at participating Shichida UK centres, and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
15. The Free Trial cannot be used for students who have discontinued or participated in a Free Trial within the last six months. Parents may only attend one Free Trial per campaign.
16. By undertaking a Free Trial at a Shichida UK centre the parent is agreeing to be contacted in future by Shichida UK or a Shichida Instructor about Shichida UK or other promotions.
17. Neither Shichida Associates nor Instructors will tolerate aggressive, abusive or disruptive behaviour. In the event that a child or parent behaves in an unacceptable manner, they will be asked to leave the Shichida UK centre and the child will be taken out of the study centre and refused future access to the Shichida UK centre.
18. Complaints shall be raised directly with the Instructor.
19. Should a parent decide that their child shall continue with Shichida Method following the completion of the Free Trial, it will be necessary for the parent to enter into terms and conditions with the relevant Instructor and pay the appropriate registration and monthly subscription fees.
20. Any dispute or claims arising out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions, subject matter or formation, (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. It is agreed that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes.
Free Trial Terms & Conditions
Tej Chandra Training Centre (“Shichida UK”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We would like to share our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.shichidauk.com website. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.shichidauk.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Collection of personal information
On our site, you can request further information about studying with Shichida UK, you can apply for jobs with Shichida UK and apply to become a franchisee running your own Shichida UK centre. Shichida UK maintains the confidentiality, security and integrity of all personal information we obtain from our users. We use the information you provide about yourself only to complete your enquiry or application. We are required to collect this information in order to complete your enquiry or application. We do not share this information with outside parties.Personal information collected by Shichida UK is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 will be payable to cover administrative costs. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer, 175 WOKINGHAM ROAD, READING, BERKSHIRE, RG6 1LT. UNITED KINGDOM.
By submitting your personal data to Tej Chandra Training Centre, you hereby consent Shichida UK registering and storing said personal data for the purpose of administering your application or enquiry.
Collection of statistics about user’s behaviour and “remarketing”
Shichida UK, or our analytics partners, may send a cookie to your computer or use web beacons to gather statistical information. A cookie does not personally identify you, it is simply a way to know that a particular web browser was used to visit our sites. Similarly, a web beacon does not personally identify you, it is simply a way to automatically send information about pages and content used to an analysis tool. Cookies and web beacons allow us to understand things such as whether a web browser is spending much time on our sites, visiting several times per month, and other types of analysis. If you do not provide us with personally identifiable information, then your visits – despite us using cookies or web beacons – are anonymous. We don’t know the actual person linked with the cookie. For example, we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Google Analytics will place a cookie on your browser so we are able to allow our third-party business partners, including Google, ad servers, and ad networks, to serve you advertisements (“ads”) based on your prior visits to our website. These ads are delivered to you on third-party websites and services across the Internet. Shichida UK does not sell, rent, or share the information we collect directly from you or about you from third parties with these third-party business partners for such parties’ own marketing purposes. Users wishing to opt out of receiving adverts as a result of non-personally identifiable information should visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices and follow the onscreen instructions. Shichida UK operates a strict opt-in policy for users who provide us with personally identifiable information.
Which Cookies are used on this website?
Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of a website - i.e. logging into an account.
Performance cookies - These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information which identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how a website works.
Google: __utma, _utmb, __utmc, __utmz
These cookies are used by Google Analytics so we can get statistics about the usage of our website. Information is collected in an aggregated manner to give us the total number of visits from particular sources such as from a Search Engine or another website. They do not store personal information.
Facebook: datr, loc, locale, lu, x-src
These cookies are used by Facebook so we can display Facebook icons and number of "likes" on our web pages. As well as other Facebook "social plugins" that enable you to "like" our Facebook page.
AddThis: __atuvc, di, dt, uid, uit, uvt
These cookies are also used by AddThis, the world's largest content sharing platform. These cookies enable users to quickly and easily share pages from our website via Facebook, Twitter, etc. whilst keeping track of the number of people sharing our content around the web. They do not store personal information or send any personal information back to AddThis. AddThis is owned and operated by Clearspring Technologies.
Functionality cookies - These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make such as text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
PHPSESSID: This cookie identifies your current session on our website. We use it to recognise individual choices you make on our website that are not stored by other means and cannot be accessed outside of this website.
How to control and delete cookies?
You may restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or the services we use, by referring to the 'Help' option on the menu bar of your browser. This will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; notify you when you receive new cookies; and disable cookies altogether.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org