DREAM. CHALLENGE. SUCCEED.
- Small class size of 4 to 6 children accompanied by a parent or guardian (compulsory)
- 60 minutes class time including feedback session
- Term period of 12 weeks with a break of 1 week between terms
Session activities include but are not limited to the following:
• Image play - Embrace your child’s imaginative side. Our instructor will take your child through many exciting journeys!
• Memory games and techniques - Replicating a picture after being shown for several seconds. Children at our early learning centre have impressed many people with their memory and have taken the techniques beyond our program into their daily lives.
• Flash cards - Many topics of interest will be introduced to your child in this section enhancing their concentration and general knowledge.
• Hands on tasks - Early childhood critical thinking activities including mazes, puzzles and tangrams help your child think creatively and independently.
• Working with letters - Your child grows familiar with words and the alphabet through writing and drawing exercises.
• Working with numbers - Your child becomes comfortable with numbers through various exercises.
• Working with music - By listening, singing and playing instruments, your child learns to appreciate music and to express themselves.
• Story time - Reading stories relevant to the child's age to help improve their imaginative capabilities.
Lessons are structured in accordance to the levels of material provided in class for each child to develop the following:
- Sensory concentration ability
- Photographic memory skills
- Computer-like calculation capability
- Perfect pitch music ability
- Multi language acquisition ability
- Image communication ability
Registration Fee (one time) - £ 100.00
Session Fees - Chargeable per term and will vary depending on joining date. Please contact us to get the details.
- The fee is inclusive of VAT
- The registration fee includes the Shichida UK welcome pack
- The fees are payable every term via direct debit and are non-refundable
- The number of sessions per term will vary based on holidays and closure days
- The above fee is subject to revision by Shichida UK management
- Lessons will be conducted once every week and each session will last for approximately 60 minutes